Our Reviews speak for us
This notice of privacy informs about:
Ozziee Movers takes care of the global privacy ethics and follows all the guidelines mentioned in the government laws. We take complete responsibility for collecting, retaining, protecting, using and disclosing your personal details. All these processes follow the disciplined and strict guidelines to fulfil the global level standards. We may share your personal details with the third party that comes under the corporate family of ours. This sharing allows us to provide the required services effectively.
1. What does it mean by personal information?
Personal information includes all the details that are associated with the identity of an individual. These details can provide the information of the identification of a person. However, if the information is aggregated or anonymous, then, it does not come under the personal information range. Also, these kinds of informational pieces cannot help in identifying an individual.
2. What defines public information?
Public information is the information that you make accessible to anyone on our site. These pieces of information are obtainable by anyone coming through search engines as well as other media.
In the case of ‘privacy’ term changes
We hold the right to change the privacy terms. The changes are updated to the notice and become applicable in the formal procedures of our services within a certain period of time. When it comes to informing about the policy changes, we use our site, email and other mediums if required.
Global privacy and protection
We collect the provided information in various situations:
1. At the time of account registration
Our company collects the details associated with your personal information at the time of account registration. When you create an account, we collection details such as addresses, name, email addresses, telephone number, and other contacts related information. These pieces of information help us in various aspects of the job.
2. At the time of account verification
We have the permission from the law to gather information when you verify your account with us. This verification allows us to ensure the authenticity of you or the account you create. This way, we verify the details that you submit to us.
3. At the time of community engagements
We also collect your details at the time of community engagements. These community engagements include indulging in the discussions, participating in the chats, and submitting a web form as well.
4. At the time of service use
Using any kind of services from our platform allows us to collect your information. We collect information when you post the service requirement. The information is also collected if you take actions to reply to the available services. Similarly, the details are collected if you communicate with any of the users or us as well. The transaction related details are collected too. This may include the financial information you provide such as the bank account numbers or credit card information.
5. At the time of account interaction
If you are making changes in the information of your account, we collect them as well. The account related changes such as saving the searches, creating alerts and others are collected. Along with that, we also monitor the updates in the interests, favourites, gender, and age-related changes.
6. At the time you make a contact
We may collect information when you contact us for certain reasons. These reasons may include but not limited to dispute resolution, chat, web form submission and other communications.If you decide to submit your needs to the movers through our site, we collect the following details automatically:
1. Device information
We collect the information regarding the devices that you use in order to contact and interact. These pieces of details include your device ID, device type, device token, unique user ID and other details.
Your location related information is automatically collected when you submit your details for the movers on our site. The geo-location is monitored for the future assistance.
3. Web information
We also collect the statistics associated with the traffic, page views, your IP address, your web log information, your browsing history, referral URL and other details.Information collection using technologies such as web beacons, cookies, and others:
We use the technologies to find information related to the pages that your land on, the links that you click on and also other associated factors occurring on our site. You can contact us to find more information on our policy on using web beacons, cookies, and other technologies.
Information collection from other resources:
1. Third party
Third parties can also help us gather information about you. The information collection that is allowed by the laws of government is leveraged. The third parties help us in the collection of, demographic information, contact information, credit check details, and others.
2. Other users
Other users can give us your information as well. However, it is the user’s responsibility to inform you about the terms and conditions that we have regarding the collection, retention, use, and disclosure of the information. Also, it is the information provider’s responsibility to take your consent before handing over the information to us.Retention and use
We use the collected information to enhance the personal approach in our services
With your personal details:
• We allow you to have the benefits of our services and associated features
• We provide you the access to the content available on the site that can be helpful for your requirements.
• We offer you unique opportunities on the behalf of the movers that come under our network.
• We monitor the effectiveness of our services and make necessary customization to improve the quality.
• We fulfill the specific service requirements provided by you at the time of information submission.
• We ensure that you attain services according to the location that you belong too.We use the collected information for assistance and support:
We leverage the personal details such as the email, telephone, messages and others:
• To support you in terms of queries, payments, customer support and other reasons.
• To update you on the terms and conditions associated with the policy and agreement that we follow.We use the collected information in improving our marketing and advertising efforts:
• The collected information helps in bringing a personal approach to our advertising.
• We present you the most effective and suitable promotions via the contact information you provide. These contact options include but are not limited to telephone, email, messages, and others
• We provide targeted marketing to enhance the value of the promotions We use the collected information to ensure the legal compliance:
• We collect personal details to avoid the risks of illegal activities. The information collection helps to detect, mitigate, investigate and prevention of the potentially illegal activities. The potential fraud and the chances of the security breach are avoided by collecting the personal details of the associated parties.
• The collected information allows us to ensure the fulfilment of the policies that we follow.Personal information retention:
We retain all the personal information from the active accounts. Similarly, we hold the right to retain the information from the closed accounts as well. This way, we keep ourselves in the compliance of national laws. Plus, it also helps in the avoiding the potential frauds and assists in any necessary investigation. The retained information allows us to collect the owed fees and take other necessary actions if required.
After the complete usage of the information, we carefully dispose of your personal details without harming your security in any manner.
• You have the right to make changes in the personal information that you have provided in the account on our platform. You can also review these details anytime. We suggest you carefully provide the information and make sure that they are all accurate.
• The information that you provide to the public cannot be removed or changed. However, you can request us to close the account in that situation. We will inspect and follow the national laws to close the account that you have. Then, you can create a new account if you like.We always honour your right to review and make changes in the personal details. However, it is our right to deny the request for deletion or modification of the personal details, according to the national laws and guidelines. We assist and provide valid reasons for the restrictions that we put on your right to review and modify your account details.
• You have the choice to avoid the marketing communications associated with our services.
• You also have the choice to avoid notifications that we provide time-to-time according to your preference.Protection
We ensure complete protection of your personal information. Most advanced technologies are leveraged as security measures for your details. We use data encryption and other controls to ensure the authorized access to the information. Plus, a dedicated team stays available all the time to assist you with the security-related queries.
Scope of disclosure
We may disclose your details to our corporate network:
• The personal details are used for better services, support, registration, and transactions as well.
• The information allows the corporate network to avoid illegal activities, security breaches, violations and other fraudulent acts.
• The corporate network may use your information to provide highly personalized advertising and promotions.
• The information allows the parties to guide you towards the suitable solutions and services according to your specific needsWe may disclose your details to the third parties:
• The third parties include the service providers, payment service providers, marketing, and others. Also, the affiliate programs, bill collection, parties helping with the detection of illegal activities and others come under the third parties.
• The third parties also include the financial partners that use your personal details for requested marketing services.
• Also, the third parties that you allow us to share your personal information with.We may disclose your details to the law enforcement and other government officials:
• We may share your information with the law enforcement, government agencies or any other authorized officials. However, the information is only provided after the verification of the request. The information is provided in response to potential illegal activity, fraud investigation, and other legal association.
• We hold the right to share your information with the authorities in the suspicion of potential fraud or any unlawful activity, property infringement, and other risks.
• We may disclose your personal information to the bureaus and credit agencies that come under the relevant national laws.
• We may share your information if any third party comes to us with a legal permission or related legal document or court order.
• If we believe that information disclosure can help in preventing the financial loss, property damage, physical harm, or other activities, then, we may share your information with legal third parties.In the case of an ownership change
When you log in through social accounts
• You can access your account on our platform by logging in with your social account and email that you have already provided to us.
• If you provide a new social network account through a new email address, our system will create a new account on our platform for you. You have the facility to log in via your social accounts as well as via regular methods of signing in. However, it is necessary that the entered password matches with the issued password.We have no control over the “keep me signed in” policy that comes from your social network service provider. Hence
• You should avoid using social accounts for logging in when you are using a shared device or a public device. • You should check the privacy policies and protection provided by the social network provider.
Threatening and unwanted messages
We have absolutely no toleration for the abuse of our contact information and services. You are not allowed to send messages, emails, or call other users for any sort of commercial requirements. This is only possible if we provide special permissions to you. Sending any sort of threatening and unwanted emails or messages puts you in front of our strict terms and conditions. Our team takes spams very seriously.
When you share your information to the third parties
Queries or complaints
The questions regarding the data usage and privacy or protection are answered thoroughly. So, you never have to stay confused on that matter.